Requirements for obtaining a passport in lieu of lost Passport
- Application Form-“A” for age above 12 years age and Form “B” for ages below 12 years (Please click on the relevant form to download) duly filled-in for New passport.
- Copy of lost passport.
- Original valid Pakistan National Identity Card or CRC/NICOP in case of children under 18 years of age.
- The original document of the Police report regarding loss of passport.
- Six passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
- Copy of Residential Permit (RP)/Long Term Visa (LTV)/Valid Indian Visa.
- Copy of request filed with Indian authorities for an extension of visa (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate issued by the Government of Pakistan- if available.
- Affidavit stating that he/she has neither got any Pakistani passport after the lost one nor he/she has been issued Indian Passport or any kind of documents of Indian citizenship. In the case of children below 12 years ago, parents would have to give a similar affidavit about their child.
Note: New/Duplicate passports in lieu of lost passports will be issued to Pakistan nationals only after Verification from Pakistan.